LowMax Electric Veterinary Surgery Table | Extra Low Height Adustable
Product Weight : 250.0 lb
- Surgery top is fabricated with 304 grade, 16-gauge stainless steel.
- Top measures 22″W x 58″L with raised edge to prevent dripping.
- Channels in top to direct fluids to the drain outlet with pail hook.
- Top has four tie-down restraint cleats.
- Easy, hand-adjustable tilt-top mechanism.
- The base is double powder coated and will stand up to cleaning and disinfecting solutions.
- Foot operated pedals on both sides, raises from 13 1/2” to 41” high.
- Smooth lowering and lifting function capacity up to 300 lbs.
- A stationary table with plug-in electric operation.
- Duplex electric outlet on base.
- Adjustable leveling feet on base.
The surgery top is fabricated of 16 gauge stainless steel, 22" wide, 60" long. A great economy surgery table with an electric operation for graceful raising and lowering of the patient. Designed with a tilt-top mechanism to ease surgical procedures, this high-quality table boasts a smooth electric operation and raises from 31.5" to 41” high.
For added versatility, we have added a convenient duplex electric outlet on the base for easy plug-in of electrically operated implements. The heavy duty stainless steel top has raised-edges and channels to direct fluids to the drain outlet and comes equipped with a hook for an optional collection pail.