Multipurpose Veterinary Exam, Surgery & Mobile K9 Transport Table - Tilt and Drain Function
Product Weight : 300.0 lb
- Exam tabletop fabricated with 16 gauge, high quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Top measures 22″W x 58″L with raised edge to prevent dripping.
- Top has four tie-down restraint cleats and corner bumper guards.
- The base is double powder coated and will stand up to cleaning and disinfecting solutions.
- Foot operated pedals on both sides, raises from 17” to 44” high.
- Smooth lowering and lifting function.
- Capacity up to 300 lbs.
- A strong rechargeable battery pack maintains a 24 volt actuator system.
- Includes four (4) corrosion-resistant locking castors.
- Made in the USA.
This all-purpose mobile lift table allows you and your staff to lift, move and examine your patient. Our mobile platform enables this high-quality exam table to function safely as an emergency transport as well.
The frame is constructed of 7-gauge steel and can roll from outdoors to any area on 3", heavy-duty, 2-position locking casters. Great for emergency surgery as well as treatment and preparatory purposes.
22" x 60" rolled edge 16-gauge stainless steel top has corner bumper guards and tie-downs on each side.
The special Tilt & Drain Model allows the table top to tilt with its DRT 80 Tilt Mechanism and includes a drain hole and hook for an optional collection pail. Channels in the top direct fluids to the drain outlet with a pail hook.